Sunday, January 28, 2007

This blogging is some thing new and puzzling to me, but I'll give it a whirl...

To start my day, its Sunday so we all went to church to day. Was pot luck and the one that has a birthday that month gets to be in line first; thats at the table,of course. I'm sorry to say it was my turn to be first but we couldn't stay. ITS A LONG STORY. WANT TO HEAR IT?


OUR DRYER QUIT AND FINALLY THE PART ARRIVED AND WE WERE SO HAPPY!FINALLY A GUY CAME OUT TO FIX IT AND MESSED IT UP SO THE DRYER SMELLED LIKE BURNT RUBBER.

NOW THERE WERE HAMPERS AND BASKETS FULL OF WET CLOTHES SO THIS MORNING AFTER CHURCH, THE CLOTHES HAD TO BE TAKEN TO A PUBLIC LAUNDRY (WAIT!... I FORGOT,-ITS A LAUNDRY-MAT) TO DRY EVERYTHING. THEY'RE NOT BACK YET!
THE DRYING COSTS A FORTUNE!


I'M SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ALL OF THIS.

SEE YOU LATER; LETTING OFF STEAM. COME TO SEE ME AT MIZ-MICKS PLACE.

See ya...

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 29, 2007 at 6:54:00 AM PST , Blogger Ca... said...

Yah!! You did it! Sounds like a very interesting day!

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 1:38:00 AM PST , Blogger Shike said...

good juck with the dryer, sis. James said he put in some links for me but I don't find them yet. Shike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home